Friday, January 9, 2009

it's not some cosmic vending machine

Still no word from Stacey. I was sneaky and checked to see if she read my message - which she did - but it's been a few days with no response. Sometimes I don't know what to make of our relationship. There are some days when I just crave time with her, and I feel like the distance between Vegas and Philly may as well be an entire universe. And then I have days like today, when I feel like lifting a very large middle finger to the west and cutting my losses. I'm sick of the childish way she's handling everything...I'm tired of hearing about how she convieniently forgot the dates of the trips she was supposed to make out here for a vist. And frankly, I'm angry at her for making me feel like a prize fool. I've been talking to the whole family and all of my friends about how Stacey was finally going to come out here for my birthday and how amazing it will be. It's embarassing to have to explain that she says she forgot the date and won't be coming.

Depressing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment