Monday, December 8, 2008

15 steps

I'm steering clear of an adoption post today. I feel far too worn out by it all. There's actually quite a bit I could say, but frankly, I'm afraid of who might be reading. I don't like offending people - especially in a semi-public place (I say 'semi' because, really...who the hell even reads this).
I'm still trying to gather my thoughts on my graduation show. Professor Drucker, I'm sure (as well as many others - but I give Phil the credit because he raised me from a fledgling), will want to see the adoption project hung. And, frankly, so would I. But I don't think it will be possible since my parents plan on being there. Lord knows the last thing I need on my graduation day is the second releasing of what we now so fondly refer to as the 'atomic bomb'. I've thought of hanging my landscapes of Ireland - who can take issue with a lovely photograph of rolling hills and cloudy skies? But it feels so meaningless in comparison. And then I've got this gargantuan idea of illustrating the theories of relativity in photographs. But I'm worried the final images will come off as...something..more playful than serious - which is the exact opposite of what I want.
Too. Much. Thinking. For one morning alone. Why do I torture myself so?

No comments:

Post a Comment