Sunday, December 7, 2008

us creative, deep thinking types, who crave connection with people who want nothing to do with us

I feel a little like a jerk cause I've not gotten back to Stacey's last two messages. I just have so little to say. I feel like I don't know what to say. I think she was planning on writing to my mom again - but I'm not sure my mom will go for it. Stacey wrote a pretty long letter to her a few months back..and my mom replied with little more than two paragraphs....in a huge ass font. I don't know that she really wants to know her. And as I've said, I've grown apathetic as of late. Presently, I don't care whether they know each other or not. A meeting between the two seems far off and near impossible, so I don't really see the point in surface conversation.
I've asked them to promise me that the first time they meet won't be at my wedding (again -extremely far off), but I have a feeling that will be exactly what happens. I'll have to remind myself to have a pistol holstered to my thigh, underneath my dress. God knows I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment