Friday, December 19, 2008

somebody back east is sayin', "why don't she write?"

Classes have officially ended. Now all there is to do is sit and wait for this frakking snow to clear up enough that mum can come get me and bring me back to my home sweet CT. Snow is really the least of my troubles, though. The only way I can really describe my current state of mind is to tell you that I wish I were an ice cube..placed on the Thaw Thing. I want to melt.

I despise being in limbo. I feel like I need some sort of closure - whether that be positive or negative. I really don't care which. I'm just sick of limbo. Love me, hate me..acknowledge me, ignore me. Just pick a damn side and get on with it because this is bogus.

I just want to be home. I want to be out of here already. And this snow has got to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment